SACIF (Save a Child International Foundation)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
At SACIF, we envision a world where children have the opportunity to learn and to reach their potential. We are an independent, secular foundation founded and operating in Canada since 2019. We are proud that with your support we were able to support 16 children in the very first year by finding impassioned donors who eagerly obligated themselves to sponsor them.
We are very keen to find the children in need of help with your support. This includes attending school, continuing their studies and reaching their maximum potential.
Our cause is a non-political and non-for-profit foundation for children all over the world.
- We help children, regardless of their gender, race, nationality, and who they are or where they live
- We are determined to reach the most vulnerable children in Canada and anywhere else in the world
- We believe the future of our world will definitely correspond to the future of our children, so the better off the children, the better future world we can expect to have
- We believe all children have the right to enjoy and be granted the chance to attend school, receive desirable educations, and be helped with basic supplies of life while attending school
- We believe, and all know, for a fact, that children in all societies are the most delightful innocent creatures, and at the same time, the most vulnerable ones and their situation can change dramatically, if left behind uncared, because easily can get abused in any society, to the point that their world takes a turn for the worse before you know it. That could easily happen when we, the grown-up ones, either forget about the minimum vital needs, required for children to live a normal life and go on, or not taking it as seriously as we ought to
- We believe, NOW is the time that we all must reach out and take children’s hands and support them to earn their education, not continuously being worried and bothered alongside their parents, for the required livelihood and everyday expenses